numpy.org/neps not refreshing

mattip
When we merge a PR, a CI job on circleCI updates both
https://github.com/numpy/neps and https://github.com/numpy/devdocs.
These are meant to be served as github pages at
http://www.numpy.org/neps/ and http://www.numpy.org/devdocs
respectively. For some reason the devdocs is updating but the neps site
is not, http://www.numpy.org/neps is still showing content from May 22
(a week ago). Could someone who is an admin to the numpy organization
try to work out what is going on? It would be nice to be able to point
to the updated roadmap and neps.

Re: numpy.org/neps not refreshing

Stefan van der Walt
Hi Matti,

On Mon, 27 May 2019 23:05:26 +0300, Matti Picus wrote:
> Could someone who is an admin to
> the numpy organization try to work out what is going on? It would be nice to
> be able to point to the updated roadmap and neps.

You should have push rights now; but let's not update the pages right
now—I just sent GitHub a support request (I've double checked all of our
settings and see nothing wrong).

Best regards,