numpy.testing.raises lacks the definition of make_decorator

numpy.testing.raises lacks the definition of make_decorator

Matthieu Brucher-2
Hi,

I'm trying to use raises with numpy, but when I call nosetests, it tells me that make_decorator is not defined. And indeed, it is not defined or imported in this file, but in nose/tools.py

Matthieu
--
French PhD student

Re: numpy.testing.raises lacks the definition of make_decorator

Robert Kern-2
On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 9:07 AM, Matthieu Brucher
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to use raises with numpy, but when I call nosetests, it tells me
> that make_decorator is not defined. And indeed, it is not defined or
> imported in this file, but in nose/tools.py

Fixed in r5042.

Re: numpy.testing.raises lacks the definition of make_decorator

Matthieu Brucher-2
Thank you !

Matthieu