osX leopard linker setting

Thomas Hrabe-2
osX leopard linker setting

Hi,

does anybody know the linker settings for python c modules on osX ?
i have the original xcode3 tools installed -> gcc 4.0.1

I use
'-bundle -flat_namespace'
for linking now, but I get
ld: can't insert lazy pointers, __dyld section not found for inferred architecture ppc

Does anybody know of flags working for the linker?

Thank you,
Thomas

Re: osX leopard linker setting

Thomas Hrabe-2
By the way, whats a lazy pointer anyway?

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

winmail.dat (3K) Download Attachment

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 1:22 PM, Thomas Hrabe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anybody know the linker settings for python c modules on osX ?
> i have the original xcode3 tools installed -> gcc 4.0.1

Just use distutils (or numpy.distutils). It will take care of the
linker flags for you. If you really can't use distutils for some
reason, take a look at the flags that are added for modules that do
build with distutils.