shipping sdists without generated C sources from Cython code

shipping sdists without generated C sources from Cython code

There are several open issues about people not being able to compile the latest release with Python 3.8 betas due to our release containing generated C code with a too old version of Cython. This happened for Python 3.7 as well. With the Python packaging system having improved that build dependencies are no longer insane, I think we should stop shipping the generated C sources.

We've discussed this a couple of times before on GitHub, but I've now opened a PR for this (https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/14453) so I thought it would be good to mention here in case anyone sees an issue with doing this.