summary of NumFOCUS Summit & roadmap presentations

summary of NumFOCUS Summit & roadmap presentations

At the end of September the NumFOCUS Summit was held; Allan and I both attended on behalf of NumPy. I've written up a summary of the event from a NumPy perspective: https://rgommers.github.io/2018/10/2018-numfocus-summit---a-summary/. I also link in that post to both of the presentations I gave on the NumPy roadmap.

I suspect that what I wrote raises more questions than it answers, so questions/ideas/criticism very welcome!